What are cookies:
Cookies are files created by websites you've visited that store browsing information, such as your site preferences or profile information.
Important: If you choose to set your browser to reject/block cookies from every website you visit, this may adversely affect the functionality of websites you visit. In your cookie setting you can allow all cookies or specific exceptions (vhfcnba.org)
To enable cookies:
Click on "cookie" icon in address bar for settings, OR
- Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains (vhfcnba.org)
- "Tools" menu
- select "Internet Options"
- Click the "Privacy" tab
- Move the "Settings" slider up or down to adjust your cookie acceptance settings (moving the slider all the way to the top will block all cookies) OR
- Click the "Sites" button to enter specific websites that you wish to allow to set cookies (vhfcnba.org)
- Click the geared wheel icon in the top right of your browser window.
- Select "Preferences"
- Select the "Security" tab
- Under "Accept Cookies:", create an exception (vhfcnba.org)
- "Tools" menu,
- Select "Options"
- Under the "Firefox will:" dropdown, select "Use custom settings for history"
- Check the "Accept Cookies from Sites" box to accept ALL cookies OR
- Click the "Exceptions" button to enter specific websites that you wish to allow to set cookies (vhfcnba.org)